| || |
E. A. Becker & Associates, Inc. is an independant insurance firm specializing in group employee benefit plans, of all types. We are very service oriented, which is why so many employers, large and small, have chosen us to facilitate, implement, and assist with their employee benefit program needs. We only find you the best solutions for your budget, and we work hard, year after year, to be sure you continue to maintain the best.
With E. A. Becker & Associates, Inc. you have the ability to choose to implement benefit programs available from a wide variety of the top national and regional companies.
Insurance Carrier List - Click Here
What Types of Benefits Programs Can We Provide ?
|Group Term Life and AD&D || Group Medical Plans |
|Dependent Life Insurance ||Long Term Care Programs |
|Group Universal Life ||Employee Assistance Programs |
|Short Term Disability Income ||Prescription Drug Benefits |
|Long Term Disability Income ||Dental Benefits |
|Pensions and Retirement Savings Plans ||Preferred Provider Plans (PPO) |
|Voluntary Benefits Plans ||Health Maintenance Organizations |
|Flex/Cafeteria Benefit Plans ||Point of Service Plans (POS) |
|Vision Care Benefits ||Employer Sponsored P&C Plans |
| ||Individual Medical Plans |
What Can We Do For You ?
- Analyze your current Health and Benefits Package to determine if you are up to speed with the ever changing marketplace
- We help you navigate through the see of competitive insurance carrier product offerings when competitive forces dictate a change, or when it has just been too long since you have reviewed your alternatives
- We manage the shopping process for you with a wide variety of individual carrier bids, for each line of coverage, at each plans rate renewal, and at other times that you just want to shop
- We prepare spreadsheet summaries of all bids received, and make recommendations on program changes where needed and cost effective, and once a decision is reached we assist in all necessary paperwork, and manage the implementation process, create all necessary benefits summaries, and conduct on-site employee meetings to educate your workforce
- In addition we internally manage the quality assurance process necessary to confirm all coverage's elected are indeed in place and fully functional, with the insurance carriers and/or administrators selected
- In short we empower your Human Resources Manager with with tools, assistance, expertise, and solutions necessary to make and implement sound benefits program decisions for each line of coverage, cut costs where possible, significantly improve choices and administrative workflow's, adding value and quality to the benefit programs you make available to your employees
- Whether you have a small, midsize, or large workforce, and a simplified or complex benefit package, you can be assured that the highly talented staff at E. A. Becker & Associates, Inc. will serve to greatly enhance your benefit program experience both now, and into the future!
*An independant licensee of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
OF MI + BLUE CARE NETWORK PROVIDER DIRECTORY
HEALTH PLUS OF MI
FAQ ABOUT HEALTH REFORM FOR INDIVIDUALS